Peter & Debbie wanted to show the group that making burgers doesn’t always mean heating up the grill. This simple recipe makes about 8 easy to make mini burgers.
|1 lbs||Ground Beef|
|1 tsp||Ground mustard|
|1 tsp||Garlic and onion powder|
|½ tsp||Ground pepper|
- Preheat oven to 250 and griddle to 350.
- Combine Salt, Onion, garlic, pepper, and Mustard in a bowl.
- Flatten ground beef between two sheets of parchment paper. Remove top sheet and sprinkle with seasoning then fold over.
- Make small slider sized pattys from the seasoned ground beef.
- Wrap buns in foil and heat for 5 minutes. Place burgers on the griddle and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Take buns out of oven and add condiments as you like. Put the Burger on directly from griddle.