Debbie did a great job on this one. She adapted the original recipe and used an easy to make corn bread casserole instead of plain corn bread. This gave the salad a creamy consistency… very delicious!
|1 box||Corn Bread|
|1 can||Cream Corn|
|1/2 can||Sweet Corn|
|1||Peppers (Green, Red or Yellow)|
|Seasonings (Garlic, salt, pepper, etc.|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine Corn Bread mix, Cream Corn, Sweet Corn; melted butter and egg into bowl.
- Mix together and pour into 8×8 greased pan.
- Cook in oven for 30 – 40 minutes or until brown.
- In a side bowl prepare Veggies (cut to your preference), season as needed
- Once Corn bread has cooled down, mix together and add mayo, salt and pepper.