In an effort to get to know the participants in our Triple F nights everyone will take turns answering some food related questions in a series of blogs called “Meet Your Friend.”
Our next guest star is Megan! Megan was the one who came up with this great website and took a great idea and made it better. It’s all in the Details, as she would like to say (for our group, they will understand the double meaning behind this one).
- Sweet or salty? I like a combination of both… served together!
- Which ingredient(s) do you use most? a good Sherry wine
- What’s your favorite cooking smell? Fresh baked bread!!!
- What’s your favorite kitchen gadget/appliance? A Kuhn Rikon red chef’s knife & yellow paring knife from williams sonoma.
- What won’t you eat? Any and all Seafood!
- Most unique creation? I’m not very creative when it comes to the main course but I like to have fun with desserts. To answer this question I’m going to go with the mini burger cupcakes.
- Who taught you your skills in the kitchen/inspiration? My grandma… she’s Italian and loves to cook and share her food (not recipies) with others.
- Who is your favorite Food Network Star? Duff Goldman & Bobby Flay
- What’s your favorite dish to prepare? Cupcakes… even more than making them I LOVE telling people they are from a box!
- What is your favorite sit down restaurant? I go through phases… currently I’m never disappointed by a filet from Bonefish.
- What’s your favorite cuisine? I’m going to go with Mexican… I love me some tacos!
- What are you craving right now? Tacos!